If you’re skillful Senior Java developer with Python and C#, stay at home
We have a project for you that needs your hands. This will be your job responsibility.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are Nika and Peta from CODERAMA and for our Fintech project, we are looking for a Java developer with an interest in Python and C#.
Our project offers a sharp combo, for moldable developers who like to have a broader scope and don't want to be narrowly profiled to just one technology.
There has been enough double-speak.
During the day you'll be waiting:
- developing software for investment banking,
- participating in system development of large-scale real-time business applications in Java, possibly Python and C#,
- creativity in designing architectures and implementation solutions
- responsibility for complex application logic
- consulting with customers and handling their requirements
- international Scrum team
What we expect from you:
- experience with JAVA SE 8+ (concurrent programming, data structures, API design)
- experience with complex distributed systems
- experience with Unix/Linux
- knowledge of Python or C#, MongoDB/Couchbase/PostgreSQL, and blockchain and virtualization
- have a clue about data-centric technologies (Apache Ignite, Redis, Infinispan, GigaSpaces) and market data platforms (e.g. Reuters, Bloomberg)
- English at min. B2 level
You will work with a great team of people who you can meet live in our offices in Bratislava, Žilina, Martin, Banská Bystrica or Košice. However, if you prefer online meetings we totally understand.
You can read about how we take care of our people in the text below or we'd be happy to talk to you about it in person :)
Send us your CV or refer your friend/buddy looking for a change and we'll reward you with a referral bonus worth €2000.
- Superior salary
- Opportunity for career growth and self-development
- Opportunity to rotate between projects
- Work in a successful company and in a friendly team
- Referral bonus system - you get 2000 Euros for referring a developer
- Support for education and self-development
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from anywhere
- No bureaucracy
- Company hardware
- Stability, almost no turnover - once you come to CODERAMA, you won't want to leave
- Event calendar full of sports and cultural events, teambuilding and other activities
- Work & Travel
In addition to 5 years of experience, we value:
- Knowledge of agile development
- Willingness to work
- Interest in learning new technologies and continuous professional learning
- Responsibility for assigned tasks
- Independence but also teamwork
English - B2 level
Slovak/Czech - B2 level