If you’re skillful Senior Java developer, stay at home
We have a project for you that needs your hands. This will be your job responsibility.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are Nika and Zuzka from CODERAMA and for our e-mobility project we are looking for a Senior Java developer with English at B2 level.
During the day we expect you:
- analysis of customer requirements
- development, testing and review of core functionality of microservices applications
- estimation and detailed task planning based on customer requirements
- development of software for electric car charging stations
- development of unit and system integration tests based on acceptance criteria, bug analysis
With work you will meet a great team of people who you can meet live in our offices in Bratislava, Žilina, Martin, Banská Bystrica or Košice. However, if you prefer online meetings we totally understand.
You can read about how we take care of our people in the text below or we'd be happy to talk to you about it in person :)
Send us your CV or refer your friend/buddy looking for a change and we'll reward you with a referral bonus worth €2000.
- Superior salary
- Opportunity for career growth and self-development
- Opportunity to rotate between projects
- Work in a successful company and in a friendly team
- Referral bonus system - you get 2000 Euros for referring a developer
- Support for education and self-development
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from anywhere-from home or from our offices
- No bureaucracy
- Company hardware
- Stability, almost no turnover - once you come to CODERAMA, you won't want to leave
- Event calendar full of sports and cultural events, team building and other activities
- Work & Travel
Java 8, Spring Boot, JMS (RabbitMQ), Maven, Git, MariaDB, Hibernate, JUnit, Spring Test, Mockito, AssertJ, AWS